Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Its Official

Your Entry Has Been Received!
Thank you for entering the contest. This winner will be announced in August 2011 on our winners page.
Good Luck!
The Eat-Clean Diet® Team

I was going to keep this to myself. But I though that It be best to make it public if you would. I have entered the Eat -Clean Diet contest. As many of you know that I have always struggled with weight loss and have become obssesed with excercising and nutrition that its now become a hobby of mine. Not only because you get great results and look good. But your health and how you feel. If I was to compare how I felt 11 years ago until about year half ago its been incredible even though I have not met my goals yet I love the way that I feel.

I just ask for everyone support!

Thanks!!

Much love

1 comment:

  1. ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED AGAIN! Good luck with the contest... You deserve to win! Seriously.
    Now, you need to blog A LOT MORE so I know what's going on in your life... better yet, maybe I should actually SEE the girl who I called "bestie". I really miss you.

    ReplyDelete